Australian Catholic University, in an attempt to provide an outstanding research environment for HDR students working across the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, has established the ACU Ballarat Arts Industry PhD Positionsfor the academic year 2022-2023. Advertisement
These PhD opportunities are open to Australian students who want to undertake research in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at ACU‡s Ballarat Campus. The applicants must enroll and be admitted in the applied PhD degree program and meet its entry requirements to be considered. The Award covers tuition fees and a stipend of A$34,863 per annum for three (3) years.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for students to complete PhD study in Australia
The Australian Catholic University, established in January 1991, is a young, innovative university focused on excellence empowering its students to make a real impact in the lives of others, is a public research university ranking 801-1000 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the Australian Catholic University? Australian Catholic University is committed to the pursuit of knowledge, the dignity of the human person, and the common good, is an institute whose core curriculum is the embodiment of its Catholic mission and values and will challenge its students to see the world from different perspectives.
Application Deadline: Applications for this opportunity can be submitted by 27th November, 2022.
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: National School of Arts and Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree program at the National School of Arts and Humanities of Australian Catholic University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be willing to commit to spending at least 2 days per week working in Ballarat.
- The applicants be highly motivated, with a strong interest in academic and public history.
- The applicants must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal. To obtain application details, interested students must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A CV detailing relevant academic and practical experience
- A writing sample of 1,500-2,500 words
- A PhD research proposal of 1,000-1,500 words
- certified copies of any higher education study attempted to date, in English
- a certified copy of your birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or passport with any relevant visa pages
- evidence of English language proficiency if applicable
- copies of any completed research, such as published articles or book chapters, thesis extracts or research reports, in English.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must meet the requirements to enter the PhD degree program of choice at the Australian Catholic University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
The Australian Catholic University will award the winners of this PhD scholarship the following benefits:
- A stipend of A$34,863 per annum for three (3) years, indexed annually, subject to satisfactory progress and full-time study mode
- A Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship; that is, a tuition fee waiver for three (3) years
- The annual aid amount above includes a $5,000 top-up provided by partner institutions.