Are you wishing to take part in an undergraduate program in Australia? If yes, then you have a chance to apply for the Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian undergraduate financial aid.The program is accessible for international applicants who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at a university in Australia.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? Studying in this university, students will develop the skills and reputation they need to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success.
Application Deadline: January 27, 2023
- University: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Available to the citizen of any country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- gain admission to an undergraduate Bachelor’s level program of study commencing in Semester 1, 2023 (i.e. hold a Letter of Offer, and meet any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer); and
- be holders of a Bridging Visa E (BVE) or Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785) or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV); and
- be able to provide evidence of their financial capacity to support themselves through study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Applicants will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide will provide a 100% tuition fee & Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) funding for students