AMREF Graduate Internship Opportunities for Young Africans
AMREF Graduate Internship opportunities are open for young African graduates at various African country locations. You can build a firm foundation for your career by apply to Amref for an internship position that suits you.
Launch your career the right way as a graduate intern at the largest African-based international health development organisation; currently implementing more than 140 programs, directly reaching more than 12 million people across 35 African countries.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various locations
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors degree
Nationality: African countries
AMREF Graduate Internship Programme | What to Expect
You will get a chance to work alongside experts in your field of study and apply your knowledge and expertise to new and real challenges that will help you grow your career and take it to the next level
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in eight countries in Africa, including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia and Senegal
AMREF offer a safe and conducive environment that fosters growth and professional development. The internship programme will also provide you with a variety of benefits, including:
- Promote a better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Provide you with practical experience which complements individual field of study.
- Prepare you to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Ensure a holistic and successful career by providing a firm foundation.
- Provide deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for the internship program:
- Applicants are welcome from any African countries
- Applicants must be a young graduate
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants with sound health
- Applicants must have a good communication skills
- Applicants must be of good behaviour
How-to-Apply: To apply for any of AMREF Graduate Internship positions, you need to select from the list of programs at the official page (link below) and click to apply before deadline.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2023