For students who are suffering hardship to access higher education and need financial assistance, the Australian Catholic University is introducing the Creating Opportunity Fund Scholarships. Applications for the academic year 2023-2024 are now open.
International and Australian students who enrol in any undergraduate degree program at the Australian Catholic University with demonstrated financial need are ideal candidates for this award. Selection will be based on need and the written statement. Ten candidates will be awarded this application worth $4,000 each.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for students to complete an undergraduate study at Australian Catholic University
The Australian Catholic University is a public university in Australia. It is a space where tradition speaks of new beginnings and helps students build their dream future by making an impact. The university has been ranked between 251 and 300 by the Times Higher Education for the year 2021.
Why choose to study at the Australian Catholic University? The Australian Catholic University is known for guiding students to change or advance their careers at their own pace with their supportive academic community of outstanding researchers and collaborators. The university has forever been committed to delivering excellence in education, research, and engagement.
Application Deadline: The application period will last till 1st March 2023.
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia and any other international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any desired undergraduate degree programme offered at the Australian Catholic University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need or any other hardship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can use the VTAC portal to apply for admission at ACU. Applicants must provide the first three supporting documents as part of their applications to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words
- Evidence of hardships or barriers outlined in your written statement
- Evidence of financial need
- Personal email address
- High school results
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the undergraduate entry requirements of the university for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOELF IBT – 79
The Australian Catholic University will select 10 undergraduate students to be awarded the Creating Opportunity Fund Scholarship valued at $4,000 each.