Award of Merit international awards at Confederation College, Canada
If you want to change your life through learning, then Confederation College is the place to be! It has decided to felicitate 8 bright young students entering Canada to study with the Award of Merit international awards. The award programme is open to applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford Univer…
This $1,000 award intended to support the studies of international students at Confederation College in Canada, will be given on the grounds of academic excellence towards any undertaken programme at CC.
- Application Process
Outstanding opportunity for international students in Canada.
Confederation College is a provincially funded college of applied arts and technology in Canada that offers practical, hands-on programs to students. It is ranked 122nd in the country it aims to inspire learners to succeed in their lives and careers in north-western Ontario and beyond.
Why choose Confederation College? Confederation is a culturally diverse close-knit community of individuals that actively celebrates diversity and welcomes difference. It cares about its students, their wellbeing and future like its own. CC has many fun activities to get students engaged on campus and meet new people.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Confederation College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any degree programme offered at Confederation College in any preferred discipline.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students currently accepted at Confederation College in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications to Confederation College can be made via the OCAS application portal. Accepted students will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of high school or college/university
- Copy of passport
- Immunization and medical records
- Identification other than your passport Credit card
- Reference letters from your employers, if applicable
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a minimum of a Grade 12 College or University level English, and with a minimum of 2 senior credits at the college or university preparation level and meet the course requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 88
- PTE – 54 to 60
- Duolingo – 105 to 125
- CAEL – 60 to 70
- EAP – 65% to 75%
Confederation College will award a sum of $1,000 to the selected students for the academic year 2022-2023.