B.P. Dammizio Entrance international awards at University of Waterloo in Canada, 2022
Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Canada, the University of Waterloo is announcing B.P. Dammizio Entrance International Scholarships. The funding is available for both domestic and international students.
The scholarship programme will recognize outstanding undergraduate students entering the first year of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering for the session 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great funding opportunity that will help domestic and international students with study cost.
The University of Waterloo offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It provides co-operative education programs, which allow the students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences.
Why study at the University of Waterloo? The university provides a chance to grow your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments. At this university, candidates can get the skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $4,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Must have their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After getting enrolled, students will be automatically considered for this funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide Admission Information Form and contest results as administered through CEMC (Mathematics students only).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Waterloo will provide multiple grants, valued at $4,000 each, are awarded to outstanding students entering the first year of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.