Baker Hughes Scholarship at University of Ghana 2023
Applications are hereby invited from talented and motivated candidates to apply for Baker Hughes Scholarship at University of Ghana. Baker Hughes will provide a flat-rated scholarship support through the “the BH Scholarship”, for the benefit of certain University of Ghana under-graduate students.
The Scholarship covers academic and residential fees and book allowance. In addition, leadership training and limited Internship may be offered as long as an excellent academic standard of at least a 3.0 CGPA continues to be met and need is demonstrated.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Baker Hughes
Host Institution(s): University of Ghana, Ghana
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Ghanaian Students
Baker Hughes Scholarship at University of Ghana | DETAILS
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2022/23 applications for the award of The Baker Hughes Scholarship for UG students from areas of need reading BA Computer Science or any of the following APPLIED SCIENCES at University of Ghana:
School of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
To be eligible for Baker Hughes Scholarship at University of Ghana, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian.
- Are a University of Ghana regular student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE or CGPA 3.0.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Are reading BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the following areas: BSc in Information Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Will maintain at least a 3.0 CGPA
- Are of a Good Conduct.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Baker Hughes Scholarship, applicants should please Download and submit a completed BH- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and Admission and other supporting need documents.
You may be asked for additional information if corrections are needed or if any information/response on your application is not clear.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email email@example.com. The Students Financial Aid Office is located at No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Basic and Applied Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.
Application Deadline: On-going