Boustany Foundation/ Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023
Are you in search of an MBA scholarship in one of the best universities in the world? Then apply for the Boustany Foundation/ Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 for students with excellent academic background.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. The scholarship will provide lucrative offering to students admitted into the programme for the 2023 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Cambridge University
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Nationality: International Students
Boustany Foundation/ Cambridge University MBA Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be in possession of an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicant must be admitted into the Cambridge MBA programme.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Financial aid amounting 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Boustany Foundation/ Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 are to first apply for admission from the Cambridge MBA programme and thereafter, proceed to submit their application for scholarship.
Applicants are to send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2023