British Council Women in STEM Scholarships to Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
Are you a woman with a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics wishing to acquire skills and training from a leading University in UK? Are you passionate about your study and wish to make global impact? Then apply for the British Council Women in STEM Scholarships to Study in UK for the academic session 2023/2024.
This scholarship programme is fully funded and aims to increase opportunities in STEM for girls and women who can demonstrate their need for financial support and who wish to inspire future generations of women to pursue careers in STEM.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British Council
Scholarship Type: Full funding
Host Institution(s): Participating Universities in UK
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
British Council Women in STEM Scholarships 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM, interested applicants are to meet the underlisted requirements:
- Be a woman who is able to take up a course of study in the UK for the academic year from September/October 2023-2024.
- Can demonstrate a need for financial support.
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain access onto one of the pre-selected postgraduate courses at a UK university.
- Can attain the level of English required for postgraduate study/research at a UK university.
- Are active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in their subject area.
- Are passionate about their course of study and are willing to engage as committed British Council Scholarship alumni.
- Economic support including tuition fees.
- Travel costs, visa and health coverage fees.
- Special support for mothers.
- English language support.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the British Council Scholarships to Study in the UK for Women in STEM should make their applications directly to the participating universities. Ensure that you check and meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying.
Application Deadline: Varies between institutions