China University of Petroleum Beijing Government Scholarship 2023
The China University of Petroleum (Beijing) in collaboration with Beijing Government offers Beijing Government Scholarship for exceptional international students who wish to enrol in a degree program for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students (BGS) is launched by Government of Beijing and the scheme supports outstanding international students who are studying or going to study in Beijing.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Beijing Government, China
Host Institution(s): China University of Petroleum (Beijing), China
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
China University of Petroleum Government Scholarship | DETAILS
The China University of Petroleum (Beijing) awards the Beijing Government Scholarship to Students with First class this scholarship pays only ￥5000/year as tuition. While Beijing Government Scholarship with Second Class Students with this scholarship pay half the tuition:
Master: ￥ 15000/year
Doctor: ￥ 18000/year
To be eligible for China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Not a citizen of The Peoples Republic of China in good health and No Criminal Record
- Meet admission requirements of China University of Petroleum With GPA≧0/5.0
- All courses offered at China University of Petroleum (Beijing)
- Applicants applying for the Chinese taught programs should have the appropriate Chinese language proficiency and provide relevant proof.
- Applicants whose native language is not English and are applying for the English taught programs should meet the following criteria: IELTS ≧5, TOEFL ≧ 80 ( undergraduate or postgraduate Students who have studied in English for two years or more during their study experience may also submit official certificates issued by schools instead of IELTS or TOEFL scores); Students who are from native English speaking countries or where English is the official language are encouraged to apply for English taught programs.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for China University of Petroleum (Beijing) Beijing Government Scholarship should Create an account and login at email@example.com, and choose Beijing Government Scholarship in the scholarship options.
- Passport scanned copy (information page)
- Notarized copies of your BSc or Master’s Degree certificates, and transcripts
- Non-criminal record Certificate
- Health Examination Certificate
- Study plan
- Recommendation letter(two)
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor
Application Deadline: Not Stated