EFIS Short-Term Fellowships for International Students in Europe
Bright individuals seeking support for studying and learning advanced techniques or methodologies are offered a wonderful opportunity! The European Federation of Immunological Societies (EFIS) has established the Short-Term Fellowships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The application for this fellowship opportunity is available to all international and domestic students of Europe enrolled in an institute based in a country other than the country of their origin. The applicants must be no more than 35 years of age and in possession of at least a master‡s degree to be considered eligible. The award consists of a monthly grant of €1.750 per month and a travel grant of €500.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful chance for students in Europe.
The European Federation of Immunological Societies (EFIS) is a non-profit umbrella organization founded at a meeting in Amsterdam in September 1975. The organization represents 35 European immunology societies, including associations from Eurasia and the Middle East.
The European Federation of Immunological Societies (EFIS) focuses especially on supporting young scientists through fellowships or travel grants, which it can provide through its partner official journals, the European Journal of Immunology and Immunology Letters. The goal of EFIS is to support immunological research and education, as well as to strengthen scientific interaction amongst its members.
Application Deadline: The next application deadline for this opportunity is 3rd March 2023.
- University or Organization: European Federation of Immunological Societies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Training
- Award: €1.750
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Europe.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students from European countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a training program at a European institution in a country other than the country of their origin.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be 35 years of age or younger.
- The applicants must be a member of an EFIS-affiliated society.
- The applicants must conduct their activities in a European institution in a country other than that of the applicant’s current residence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first apply for admission to their desired university. Then, to apply for this fellowship, they must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit to present the following documents to the university:
- Short curriculum vitae
- List of publications
- Project proposal
- Letter of recommendation (from the current institute)
- Acceptance letter from the head/supervisor of the host Institute
- Proof of membership in an EFIS-affiliated society
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold at least a master‡s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of their university. Proficiency in English or the native language of their respective country may be expected.
The fellowship winners selected by the European Federation of Immunological Societies will be awarded a short-term grant of €1.750 for a period of 3 months, along with travel costs of up to €500.