Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2023 [Fully Funded]
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified applicants for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2023. Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Masters or PhD levels.
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Irish Universities
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: Non-EU/EEA countries
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the International Education Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A record of outstanding academic achievement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Participation in extra curriculum activities. For example: humanitarian work; politics either local, national or international; arts; sports.
- A strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES aligns with their longer-term goals.
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2023 are to submit their application via the online application portal on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 24th March 2023