HDR Scholarships for Australian and New Zealand Students at Deakin University
Grad this unique opportunity to be involved in research that will contribute to an innovative body of knowledge on childrens digital experiences by applying for the HDR Scholarships at Deakin University. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
This scholarship opportunity is open to all Australian national and resident students and New Zealand citizenship holders towards a research study degree at the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for the Digital Child, based at the Centre‡s Deakin University node. The grant is valued at $28,612 per year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Deakin University is an elite public technical and research university ranked 55th in the World among the top universities. It strives to bring the opportunities of the digital age into the real world through top-notch education.
Why study at Deakin University? Deakin University is an innovative and excellent institute that provides world-class facilities and a strong network of academic supervisors. It allows its students to grow in all senses as it educates them for the jobs and skills of the future with courses that are highly personal, engaging and align with graduate learning outcomes and industry insight.
Application Deadline: Open until position filled
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: Faculty of Arts & Education
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $28,612
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia or New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students who hold Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake research study at the ARC of Excellence for the Digital Child.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to log in to the online application portal of the university and complete the application process. To apply for the opportunity , students are required to file an Expression of Interest form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
A scholarship of $28,612 per annum for 3 years will be provided to each of the successful applicants by Deakin University.