Institutional Scholarships for International Students at Indiana Institute of Technology , USA
With a vision to provide learners professional education and career advancement opportunities, the Indiana Institute of Technology has come up with Institutional Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship programme has specifically been organized for international students that want to join an undergraduate study at Indiana Tech. Applicants will be considered based on their academic achievements and be awarded $13,000 per year.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful chance to get benefitted in the USA.
Indiana Tech is a comprehensive, private, not-for-profit university founded in Fort Wayne, Indiana, specializing in career-oriented degree programs. Indiana Tech is ranked 108th in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at the Indiana Institute of Technology? Indiana Tech is dedicated to preparing its students for professional and personal success in the real world. It believes in giving each student the support and encouragement needed to stay in school to complete their education.
Application Deadline: There are no deadlines for prospective students to submit their applications for admission. However, students are encouraged to apply at least two months before the start date.
- University or Organization: Indiana Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at Indiana Tech are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be academically strong.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to make an admission application first, and among the applicants, students who meet the eligibility criteria for the award will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school results (with certified translations and grading scale)
- Official university transcripts
- Current (within the last six months) official financial statement showing sufficient funds in USD
- Sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support
- Copy of official passport
- Admission Requirements: To pursue an undergraduate degree at Indiana Tech, students must have completed the equivalency of U.S. high school or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT- 70
- TOEFL Computer-Based – 173
- TOEFL Paper-Based- 523
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – 95
The students selected by Indiana Tech under this scholarship programme will be given $13,000 per annum towards the cost of any undergraduate programme of their choice.