International Fully Funded SWBio PhD Positionsin Developing a Push-Pull Bio-Insecticidal Strategy, UK
Swansea University is offering the International Fully Funded SWBio PhD Positionsin Developing a Push-Pull Bio-Insecticidal Strategy for the academic year 2023-2024.
The grant is open to all interested and eligible international and domestic students who have attained an undergraduate or master‡s degree level in Biosciences or relevant. The Award is expected to cover the tuition fee in full and provide a stipend of £17,668.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for international students
Highly ranked, 425thin QS World University Rankings 2023, Swansea University is a public research university in Wales, United Kingdom founded in 1920. The university is a professional and caring community working together in a proactive, collaborative environment of equality, trust, respect, and cooperation.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University has a long history of working with business and industry and takes pride in its consistently strong reputation for the quality of its student experience. The university has achieved an extraordinary level of success in recent years and is now looking forward to becoming a truly global institution with a focus on the big issues, and improving lives, while continuing to provide inspirational teaching.
Application Deadline: Applications received after 5th December 2022 will be not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £17,668
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries, including UK are eligible ton apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Biological Sciences at Swansea University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the necessary academic qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete an online admission application. To apply for the opportunity , they must mention the following in their admission application on page 8 (Funding):
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?‡ – please select No.
- ‘Name of Individual or organisation providing funds for study‡ – please enter ‘RS183 – SWBIO BIOL.‡
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement‡ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references
- Copy of UK resident visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 in Biosciences or a related subject or a master‡s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit.‡
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Swansea University will present the selected candidates with a PhD scholarship that will cover the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £17,668.