The University of Copenhagen is looking for outstanding students to apply for the International PhD Scholarship at the Department of Anthropology – Fire and Political Alterity in Amazonia for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship application is offered to all international and Danish national students undertaking a PhD study at the Department of Anthropology at the University of Copenhagen. The applicants must hold a BSc or MSc degree qualification to be eligible to be considered for the PhD position. The scholarship award will like fulfill educational expenses incurred to conduct the applied study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in Denmark.
The University of Copenhagen is a public research university in Copenhagen, Denmark. This prestigious university was founded in 1479 and is one of the top universities in the Nordic countries, Europe, and the world. The University of Copenhagen is 42nd in Best Global Universities and 114th in World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is a world-class research institution of quality education that works continuously and systematically to maintain their quality through strategic approaches. With its high standard of quality assurance based on coherent and holistic thinking about quality and clearly defined management responsibilities, it can maintain education quality.
Application Deadline: Applications for this position will not be accepted until 12th December 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Anthropology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Danish and overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study at the Department of Anthropology of the University of Copenhagen can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have prior experience with working in Latin America.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested PhD students must first submit at admission application through the university portal. They must then submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Project abstract
- Cover Letter
- Project description
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Time schedule
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications, documentation of language qualifications (if any)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a two-year MSc degree program or a BSc plus 60 ECTS of an MSc degree program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must speak Spanish and English.
The PhD students selected by the University of Copenhagen will be awarded this scholarship that is likely to cover education expenses attached to the undertaken PhD study.