International Postdoctoral Studentships in Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences, UK
Prioritise your professional development today by participating in the International Postdoctoral Studentships in Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences at Nottingham Trent University. The grant is designed for the academic year 2023-2024. Advertisement
The university has opened the application process for this studentship for all international and domestic students who have undertaken a PhD study at the School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences. The applicants will need to demonstrate how their proposal aligns with the research strengths to ensure they are familiar with the research centres and research themes. The studentship award will consist of tuition fee coverage and a UKRI rate stipend.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine postdoctoral program for international candidates.
Founded in 1992, Nottingham Trent University is a public research university in Nottingham, England. The university provides a first-class learning experience and challenges its staff and students to expect high standards, and strives to achieve the highest quality in everything it does.
Why choose to study at Nottingham Trent University? Nottingham Trent University is a renowned university ranking 801-1000 in QS World University Rankings 2023. The university offers teaching and training in qualifications and apprenticeships to deliver the skills employers need and develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study.
Application Deadline: Interested applicants must submit a complete application by 12 noon (GMT), Thursday, 12th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Tuition fee Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree at the School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences of Nottingham Trent University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be available to begin study at Nottingham Trent University either on October 2023 entry date or on January 2024 entry date.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted on the university portal. Applications for the studentship must be made by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research proposal
- Certificates and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a first or upper second-class honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent qualification, or a lower second-class honours degree with a master‡s degree at the Merit level of a UK university or an equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit an IELTS report with a 6.0 band.
Nottingham Trent University will award these studentships covering tuition fees and a stipend at UKRI rates to the successfully selected candidates.