International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Coral Reef Eco-Morphodynamics, Australia
The University of Sydney is welcoming outstanding candidates to apply for its International Postgraduate Research Stipend Scholarship in Coral Reef Eco-Morphodynamics. The application can be made for the academic year 2023-2024. Advertisement
All domestic and international students who are in possession of a PhD in Geosciences and have research experience in coral reef ecomorphodynamic are eligible to participate in this application program. The applicants must hold an offer letter for admission to be considered. The Award consists of a stipend worth $37,207 annually for up to three years of study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for international and domestic students to PhD degree at the University of Sydney.
Consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world and known as one of the best universities in Australia, the University of Sydney, also known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni, is a public research university founded in 1850. This oldest university in Australia and is one of the country’s six sandstone universities ranks 41stin QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is a public institution of higher education deeply focused on progressive thinking, breaking with convention, challenging the status quo, and improving the world around. The university will pursue aspirations focused on delivering sustained and consistent excellence so as to be known for its world-class research and teaching that transforms lives.
Application Deadline: applications will close on 9th January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $37,207
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programme at the Faculty of Science at the University of Sydney can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a PhD in Geosciences.
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science.
- The applicants must live in Australia for the duration of the project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can access the university portal to apply for admission. The application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- academic merit
- prior research outputs
- area of study and/or research proposal
- curriculum vitae
- feedback from two academic referees,
- Personal statement that demonstrates their interest in this application ‡s specified project.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of IELTS with a 6.0 band. TOEFL iBT, PTE, Cambridge C1 Advanced or Cambridge C2 Proficiency scores are also accepted.
The scholarship winners will be provided a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate, i.e.,$37,207for up to three years of PhD study at the University of Sydney.