Korea University Graduate School Scholarships for International Students 2023
Applications are now open for selected candidates who are qualified to apply for the Korea University Graduate School Scholarships for international students who wish to enrol for a degree program at the University.
The Korea University offers several Graduate School Scholarships for postgraduate students. The scholarship allows Graduate level programme(s) in the field of all Subjects taught at Korea University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Korea University, Korea
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Korea University, Korea
Scholarship Worth: 100% of entrance fee and tuition fee, Living support fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Korea University Graduate School Scholarships | Details
Korea University offers several graduate school scholarships for international students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
- Global Leader Scholarship (Scholarship Type A)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Scholarship (Scholarship Type B)
- Natural Science and Engineering Scholarship (Scholarship Type C)
Living support fee (KRW500,000 per month) will be transferred to the student’s bank account registered in the KU portal
To be eligible for Korea University Graduate School Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants with TOEFL Home Edition and IELTS Home Test (Indicator) are NOT acceptable.
- If native-English speakers (or applicants who have completed their degree program (Bachelor’s or higher) in English speaking countries) would like to apply for one of those scholarships, the original copy of the TOEFL iBT, Academic IELTS, New TEPS or TOPIK test score is mandatory.
- The College of Medicine will grant Scholarship for international students scholarship C ONLY.
- These scholarship benefits are only for the first semester after enrolment. For continued scholarship support, students must apply and be selected for scholarships each semester. Scholarship students are selected based on GPA for each semester as enrolled students from the second semester.
- Students are not allowed to be awarded these scholarships with other scholarship like Global Korea Scholarship or Foundation Scholarship at the same time.
- Business Analytics (BA) in Business Administration Applicant cannot apply for the scholarship above.
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates seeking for the Korea University Graduate School Scholarships are required to apply online for the scholarship awards.
International Students can apply for this Scholarship when they apply for Korea University Admission if they meet the conditions. Both admission evaluation and scholarship award evaluation will be conducted automatically and simultaneously.
Application Deadline: Not Specified