Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023 for Developing Countries
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Tertiary Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships for students from developing countries to study in New Zealand for their tertiary education.
The purpose of a New Zealand Scholarship is to fund the training of citizens from developing countries so that they can impact positively on their country’s development through knowledge sharing of new skills and knowledge gained during their study period. Eligible applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity and apply to the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded
Host Institution(s): Tertiary Institutions in New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Developing countries
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships 2023 |Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from the eligible countries to apply for the New Zealand Government scholarship.
- Applicants are to complete the online questionnaire to confirm eligibility. Questions such as which country you hold citizenship; How long you have been living in your home country; How much work experience you have; whether your country is among the eligible countries for the scholarship.
- Applicants for the New Zealand Government scholarship must be up to the age of 18 years before the commencement of the scholarship.
- Full tuition fees
- Living allowance NZ$480 weekly.
- Establishment allowance NZ$3000 for accommodation expenses, text books and study materials, medical and travel insurance, research and thesis assistance for many postgraduate research students.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the New Zealand Government Scholarships 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants are to proceed to register for a New Zealand scholarship account if he/she is eligible. Applicants will be asked to register and therefore begin the registration process for New Zealand Scholarship Account.
Applicants can then complete their application and submit before the application closing date.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2023