Merit-Based international awards at Beloit College, USA
Beloit College is pleased to announce the Merit-Based Scholarships that demonstrate academic achievements and want to gain a higher education in the USA.
This scholarship is targeted to recognize and reward academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential. To be awarded this scheme, candidates must take part in an undergraduate programme at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for students in the USA.
Beloit College is a well-known liberal art and sciences college in southern Wisconsin. It is Wisconsin s oldest institution, with roughly 1,350 students from nearly every state and more than 40 countries. Two Beloit campus museums open to the public are run by college staff and students.
Why study at Beloit College? This college offers students over 50 majors, innovative programmes, and campus resources. Along with a top-notch education, this university provides mentorship, guidance, wonderful facilities, and ample opportunities for students to build strong resumes and contribute to the community.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Beloit College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit high school transcripts, secondary school reports, teacher recommendations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: International applicants whose first language is not English will need to demonstrate English proficiency.
Beloit College will provide full-tuition opportunities are awarded to international students each year. A full-tuition grant covers tuition expenses only.