Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship for African Students in UK
Experience live to learn and form lifelong connections with the brightest minds in the industry with the help of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship. The programme is conducted at the London Business School in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.AdvertisementEspecially offered to international students from African countries towards an MBA degree at the London Business School, this scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the selected students. Only 1 student will be awarded this scholarship.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get full tuition-fee to complete masters education in the UK.
Ranked 2nd among business schools in Europe by the Financial Times European Business Ranking, 2019, London Business School is a business school with campuses in London and Dubai. LBS was founded in 1964 and awards post-graduate degrees.
Why choose to study at the London Business School? London Business School, with world-class and influential business experts, helps individuals benefit from numerous academic partners and other global business schools.Application Deadline: The application deadline for the MBA programme at LBS is 6th January 2022
- University or Organization: London Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 100% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from African countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme at LBS can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a national of an African country applying for an MBA course at LBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are supposed to submit their admission application via the official portal. All eligible students that apply for an MBA will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application essay
- One page CV
- University transcripts
- Details of referee
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a valid GMAT score. GRE scores are also accepted.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
LBS will provide a 100% tuition fee for the MBA programme undertaken to the selected student.