Applications are currently invited from eligible and outstanding international students for Monash University International Study Grant. These opportunities are available for applicants who have a conditional or full offer letter to study at a Monash Australia campus.
Monash University is committed to seeking out, rewarding and supporting students who want to change the world for the better. By investing in you, we hope to inspire you to use your education to benefit others.
Grant Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Grant Worth: $5,000 AUD – $10,000 AUD
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Monash University International Study Grant | DETAILS
Please note that Monash University International Study Grants are limited. Students must apply for a Monash course first. Study Grant offers will be considered by the university as part of the course assessment. We encourage you to apply early.
- Study Grants are offered at either $5,000 AUD or $10,000 AUD (depending on the outcome of your assessment). Applicants must have a conditional or full offer letter to study at a Monash Australia campus.
- Depending on the offer amount, this is paid in either one or two payments of $5,000 AUD per semester (and the value is credited against your tuition fees).
- You must study a minimum 12 credit point load per semester to maintain your grant
To be eligible for Monash University International Study Grant, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- New applicants commencing students undertaking undergraduate and Masters degrees
- Applicants must have a conditional or full offer letter to study at a Monash Australia campus.
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Students must meet academic entry requirements
How-to-Apply: International applicants for a Monash University Australia undergraduate or postgraduate course will be automatically assessed for an International Study Grant offer.
For enquires, applicants can find information on how to apply and proceed to apply.
Application Deadline: Not Stated