Monash University Postgraduate Publication Awards for International Students in Australia
Applications are being accepted from outstanding aspirants for Postgraduate Publication Awards in Australia. The study program is organized by Monash University for the academic session 2023-2024.
The Postgraduate Publication Award can be taken by an international, Australian, or New Zealander student who is pursuing a graduate research study at Monash University. The applicants must have applied for a study based at the Monash Australia campus to be considered for the award valued at up to $5,151 along with an opportunity to publish their research.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for international students in Australia.
Founded in 1958, Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia with a campus in Malaysia as well. The university is a prestigious and internationally recognized institution that ranks 37th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Committed to the highest quality in teaching, learning, research, and a wide range of professional and community activities and courses, Monash University prepares graduates spirited and ready to take the initiative. they are self-reliant, egalitarian, contemporary and international in perspective.
Application Deadline: There are four application rounds, the deadlines for which are 1st of January, April, July and October, 2023.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Research
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international, New Zealand students and Australian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a graduate research degree program at Monash University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be based at a Monash Australia location (Monash must be the Home institution for Joint Award students).
- The applicants must fulfill the thesis submission period requirements for the relevant round.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the online application portal of the university. Students interested to apply for the award must submit a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit a copy of birth certificate or passport, a copy of the official record of results for their final year of secondary school or university foundation year, a copy of the official record of results for all relevant tertiary studies, and any other relevant qualification.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for admission at Monash University.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
Monash University will award the selected candidates a Award amounting to a maximum of $5,151 for:
- A living allowance for up to 8 weeks.
- An opportunity to write up some of their research for publication while they await the result of their examination.