Novo Nordisk Foundation Mads Øvlisen International Postdoctoral Fellowships in Denmark
To acknowledge the educational achievement of talented and brilliant students, Novo Nordisk Foundation is providing the Mads Øvlisen International Postdoctoral Fellowships in Denmark.
This fellowship program is exclusively open to researchers from all around the world who want to pursue their postdoctoral journey within art history, practice-based artistic and curatorial research, or art & natural sciences in Denmark. The applicants must undertake related postdoctoral positions in institutions in Denmark to be considered for this fellowship. The fellowship award included a grant of DKK 1.5 million to cover expenses such as travel costs, administrative support, etc. It will be award to 5 researchers.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity through which you can fund your education in Denmark.
The Novo Nordisk Foundation is an international enterprise foundation that supports a wide range of projects and initiatives to help to promote human health and the sustainability of the planet. This independent Danish foundation with corporate interests was established in 1989 to improve people‡s lives by improving health through education and developing a knowledge-based sustainable society.
The Novo Nordisk Foundation operates to support scientific, humanitarian, and social causes. The foundation has made it a crucial point to stay socially responsible throughout. The foundation demonstrates its contributions to society by developing innovative products and solutions supporting sustainable development, new medicines and clinical aids, and more.
Application Deadline: The application pathway will close on 12th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: DKK 1.5 million
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Students from Denmark and other foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral positions at any Danish university, museum, or educational institute in art history, practice-based research, and art & natural sciences can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be anchored at a university, museum, or other knowledge institution (administrating host institution) in Denmark.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students will first apply for admission in their desired Danish university. Applications for this fellowship opportunity can be made via the foundations official portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact from the current workplace
- Personal details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a PhD degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students be fluent in the medium of instruction at their respective university or institute, typical English or Danish.
The Novo Nordisk Foundation will award the five successfully selected candidates a fellowship award of DKK 1.5 million to cover expenses such as salary, operational costs, travel costs, and administrative support.