Pfeiffer International Undergraduate Student merit awards in USA
Get an educational fund to take away all your financial concerns. If you also want to get a fund, then you can apply for the International Undergraduate Student merit awards provided by Pfeiffer University.AdvertisementThe educational grant is open for international students who will commence the undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the USA.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for international students.
Founded in 1885, Pfeiffer University is a private university located in Misenheimer, North Carolina. It is affiliated with the United Methodist Church. Pfeiffer offers a wide range of career exploration resources to support you as you determine your academic and professional pathways.
Why study at Pfeiffer University? Pfeiffer University is a live network of regional campuses that allow a varied student body to connect. In a close-knit campus community, students enjoy an active learning environment. Graduate students, as well as online and certificate students, engage in active learning in a flexible setting suited for working adults.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University: Pfeiffer University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $16,000-$24,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. Applicants require excellent grades in high school to get into Pfeiffer University. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Pfeiffer University was 3.5 on the 4.0 scale, indicating that primarily B+ students are accepted and ultimately attend.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students need to take admission at the university. After that, they can apply application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You ll need to submit your application and your official high school transcript through your high school counselor.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Pfeiffer University will provide an award amount of ranging from $16,000-$24,000 per year for the successful candidates.