The Queen Mary University of London is pleased to announce the Principal’s Postgraduate Doctoral Research Studentships for overseas candidates. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2023-2024. Advertisement
These studentships can be taken by any international or UK national students who want to further their research study in Humanities and Science at the QMUL. The applicants must have a master’s degree in an appropriate field of study to be considered eligible to win this studentship.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing opportunity through which you can fund your education in the UK.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in Mile End, East London, England founded in 1885. QMUL is a member institution of the federal University of London and ranks significantly at the 117th position as per QS – World University Ranking and THE (Times Higher Education).
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? The QMUL provides its graduates a truly inclusive environment by successively building on its cherished cultural diversity and making the university a space where students and staff flourish, reach their full potential and are proud to be part of the University.
Application Deadline: The students must submit their scholarship applications by Wednesday, 25th January 2023 (17:00).
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate Doctoral Research
- Award: £19,668
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All international and UK national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a doctoral research program at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the Queen Mary University of London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted onto your chosen PhD programme by 24 February 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: PhD admissions must be first made by interested students on the university portal. They must then indicate that they would like their application to be considered for the Principal’s Studentship Competition while applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts
- Two references
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have or expect to have a master’s degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The Queen Mary University of London will award the selected candidates a scholarship covering tuition fees and providing a maintenance stipend at the UKRI London rate of £19,668 p.a. full-time and £9,834 part-time.