RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies 2023
RMIT University in Australia is delighted to invites applications from interested and eligible candidates to enrol for a number PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies at the University for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The PhD Scholarships funded by CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Program/Laboratory on design of the next generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols for large-scale green cryptocurrency platforms.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): RMIT University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Funded
Host Institution(s): RMIT University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition & $32,841 per annum for three years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Details | RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies
This project will implement a series of novel technologies (including the new generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols) to be adopted by green cryptocurrency platforms, with the objectives of energy-efficiency, security and scalability (i.e. supporting large numbers of transactions).
To be eligible for RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must have a Master by Research degree; or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent;
- Or an Honours degree achieving first class honours in Computer Science.
- Applicants with research and/or industry experience in building distributed systems/applications will be preferred.
How-to-Apply: To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr Hai Dong.
Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Academic Transcript
- English language proficiency test result (for international applicants)
Application Deadline: Closes when the PhD candidate is selected