Rotary International Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals in Netherlands
In a strategic partnership between the Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education, degree students are offering the Rotary International Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded towards the Master of Science program in Water and Sustainable Development at IHE Delft. International and home country nationals are both eligible to apply for this scholarship. The winning scholarship will be presented with a scholarship award of €32,500 and opportunities to interact with Rotarians in the Netherlands.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great chance to study at IHE Delft in the Netherlands.
Ranking 1008th in Best Global Universities, IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world. The institute was founded in 2001 and is based in Delft, Netherlands. It is recognized as a world-renowned knowledge center on water infrastructure, technology, and sciences and attracts high-level students and scientists from around the globe.
Why choose to study at the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education? The IHE Delft Water Institute is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world. It aims to develop the capacity of people, institutions, and countries to address the world’s water challenges. It uses a fresh, interdisciplinary approach to maximize its impact through partnerships.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications must be submitted before 1st April 2023.
- University or Organization: IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €32,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science program in Water and Sustainable Development taught at the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The application form must be completed by the applicants themselves and by the Rotary Club.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to first apply for admission via the university portal. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees/diplomas.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Two recommendation letters
- Copy of identity document
- Copy of results of English language test score
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree at level B/B+ (US system) or upper 2nd (British system) in an appropriate field awarded by a university of recognized standing.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (academic version) – 7.0
- TOEFL internet-based – 100
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded a scholarship worth €32,500 towards the undertaken master’s degree program at IHE Delft.