Rotary Peace Fellowships Program for Masters Studies 2023
Rotary Peace Fellowships Program offers the opportunity for a Masters degree study program in one of the partner universities in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan and Sweden. The ideal candidate is academically strong, has a bachelor’s degree in a related field, and has work experience in peace and development.
Successful candidates have both a record of prior achievements in peace building and potential for future growth and impact as leaders in the field resulting from their participation in the fellowship.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Rotary Club
Fellowship Type: Funded
Host Institution(s): Rotary Club
Fellowship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Student
DETAILS | Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023
After the program, candidates should be willing to share their own work and experience, staying in touch with peace fellows in their region and maintaining strong connections with Rotary members.
- Academic training: Learn research-based theories and approaches to peace and development.
- Applied field experience: Build practical skills through a self-designed, 2-3 month field experience.
- Networking: Expand your global network of academics, peace workers, and Rotary members.
- Workshop series: Develop professional skills in peace building and development.
- Final seminar: Present your master’s research
To be eligible for Rotary Peace Fellowships Masters degree Program, applicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- Be proficient in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Potential for leadership
- Have at least three years of full-time relevant experience in peace or development work
Candidates must have at least three years between the completion of their most recent academic degree program (undergraduate or graduate degree) and their intended start date for the fellowship. Candidates currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program are not eligible to apply.
How-to-Apply: To participate in Rotary Peace Fellowships Masters degree Program, Candidates have until 15 May to submit applications to The Rotary Foundation. Rotary endorsers must submit endorsements to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023