Scholarships for International Students at Clark University USA 2023
Clark University in the United States is delighted to offer its First-Year Scholarships for International Students to all undergraduate students to ease their financial burdens in the form of tuition waivers and discounts. International students of all nationalities are welcome to apply for a chance to win the available scholarships.
If you are an international high school student, you could be eligible for scholarships to help pay for the cost of your undergraduate education at Clark University. If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admissions decision.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clark University, USA
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Clark University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $21,000 – $28,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Scholarships for International Students at Clark University
If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for these scholarships offered by the University:
- Clark Merit Scholarship
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be first-year student
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- To maintain the scholarship, a student must meet year-to-year continuation requirements; these requirements are included with the student’s admission and awards letter.
How-to-Apply: Interested Students should proceed to apply online by first enrolling for a study place at the university.
Application Deadline: Not Specified