School of Business International PGT merit awards in UK
With an aim to financially support international students striving to pursue their postgraduate studies in the UK, the University of Leicester School of Business is happy to announce its International PGT Merit funding for the academic year 2023-2024.
This postgraduate scholarship is a merit-based opportunity offered to all international students. The applicants must be full-time master‡s students at the School of Business at the University of Leicester. Students must be based on campus to be considered for this award valued at a whopping £3,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for applicants to study in the UK.
The University of Leicester is a public research university established in 1921 in Leicester, United Kingdom. The university specializes in research excellence and ranks 30thin the UK in the Research Excellence Framework 2021, according to an analysis by Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at the School of Business of the University of Leicester? The School of Business at the University of Leicester is a global academy for leaders, innovators and change-makers delivering internationally renowned business education. It is a vibrant, international and interdisciplinary community that is driven by a commitment to asking challenging questions and to engaged, creative and socially responsible approaches to business, management and economics.
https://08cd70017f2a9555d8e00b32e3dd8c7b.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-40/html/container.htmlApplication Deadline: The applications for this application are open. However, the students are required to observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programmes at the School of Business at the University of Leicester can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- The applicants must start a full-time, campus-based Masters’s course in the University of Leicester School of Business, commencing in January 2023, September 2023 or January 2024.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for the postgraduate degree programme must be made on the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
- Proof of English language competency (if your first language is not English)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a degree equivalent to a UK high upper second class degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and many more tests are accepted.
The University of Leicester School of Business will award a scholarship worth £3,000 to the selected candidates towards the undertaken postgraduate study programme.