Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian students for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2023. The programme’s aim is to provide students studying any of the eligible courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals.
Shell Companies offers Nigerian students in higher institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in Shell’s office locations. The insights and skills gained by the end of the Shell Internship will be invaluable for future careers.
Company/Organisation(s): Shell Company
Program Type: Undergraduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Enrolled as an undergraduate student
Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship 2023 | DETAILS
The industrial training programme is designed for students to put theories and concepts into practice as well as build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision. It will also help the students gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership while also building valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
To be eligible for the Shell Internship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training.
- Eligible Courses: Engineering, Geoscience, Finance, Information Technology, Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social), Arts, Commercial.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship are to send their application by email to email@example.com.
Email subject should be in this format: 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study].
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/ period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of grade point average (GPA).
Application Deadline: Not specified