SUNY Plattsburgh Global Diversity International Awards, USA
The State University of New York at Plattsburgh is currently launching Global Diversity Awards for international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in the USA. Interested candidates who have made accomplishments during their high school are welcome for this programme.The bursary aims to help the best and brightest international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. It is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for international students in the USA.
Established in 1889, the State University of New York at Plattsburgh is a public liberal arts college in Plattsburgh, New York. It is a part of the State University of New York (SUNY) system and is recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Why would you like to study at SUNY Plattsburgh? The University helps in providing several other financial support options. It offers more than 60 baccalaureate degrees and a wide variety of minors within three principal academic divisions; Arts and Sciences, an internationally accredited School of Business, and Education, Health and Human Services.Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until January 5, 2022.
- University or Organization: the State University of New York at Plattsburgh
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University (except nursing program).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme applicants do not have ever earned college credit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission for the programme at SUNY Plattsburgh. After that, students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the programme applicant must meet the documents required at the University
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit proof of English proficiency. The most common way of demonstrating proficiency is through standardized exams: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The State University of New York at Plattsburgh will provide an award of $2,500 to all accepted international first-year students.