Texas A&M University International Impact Scholarships in USA
Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Impact Scholarships at the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi and support your study in the USA.
lnternational undergraduate students at Texas A&M are eligible to apply for and take this application . The winners will receive the award amount of $1,000 for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for overseas students.
Founded in 1947, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is a public research university located in Corpus Christi, Texas. It offers 33 undergraduate majors, 25 graduate programs, and six doctoral programs through six colleges.
Why would like to study at Texas A&M University? Texas A&M University is one of the nation’s largest universities, dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that will enable them to be leaders in their fields and communities. TAMU offers a world-class education at an affordable price.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by Texas A&M University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming freshmen.
- Incoming Undergraduate Students: At least a 3.0 (on the U.S. 4.0 scale) cumulative high school GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply via the university portal. The applicants are required to apply for the opportunity along with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: international applicants must also submit the following documents to Undergraduate Admissions:
- Copy of Current Visa (if applicable)
- International Transcript Evaluation Report
- Official transcripts all undergraduate coursework
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 OR
- TOEFL PBT score of 550 OR
- TOEFL IBT score of 79
Texas A&M University will provide an award amount of $1,000 to cover the cost of an undergraduate degree study.