Trinity College Christie Miller Scholarships in History of Art, UK
Want to acquire research skills within the discipline of art history and visual culture? Then, you must not miss out on this wonderful chance! Trinity College is providing the Christie Miller Scholarship in History of Art for the academic year 2023-2024.
The purpose of the funding award is to encourage and support ambitious domestic and international students who want to study DPhil degree at Trinity College in the UK.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A wonderful option to get financial support for study in the UK.
Trinity College, founded in 1955, is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in England that occupies a beautiful, spacious site in the city center. Ranked 39th among the National Liberal Arts Colleges in the United Kingdom, Trinity is also one of the world’s great centers of knowledge recognized by global students.
Why choose to study at Trinity College? Trinity College is a medium-sized college where relationships between students and faculties are open and friendly. It is committed to make sure that each student benefits fully from their time at Trinity and involves them in a wide range of activities to reflect a diverse and inclusive community.
Application Deadline: 6th January 2023
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: Trinity College
- Course Level: DPhil
- Award: Tuition fee and Maintenance allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Home country nationals, British, and other foreign national students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The DPhil in History of Art program can be applied for at Trinity College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for entry in October 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to log in to the university portal and apply for admission. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Research proposal
- Proposed field and title of a research project
- Proposed supervisor
- Written work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s degree with distinction or a high pass and a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honors in any subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- C1 – 191
- C2 – 191
The winning students will be awarded this scholarship by the Trinity College University of Oxford to cover full fees. They will be provided a maintenance grant at the level of the AHRC stipend for the duration of up to three years.