UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship 2023
The United Arab Emirates University through College of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce its Graduate Research Assistantship Positions open to international students of nationalities who are enrolled or wish to enrol in a graduate research program at the University.
This Graduate Research Assistantship is awarded as Monthly stipend. The amount depends on the research grant budget. This is Up to 2 years for Master Students (depending on research grant duration). Up to 4 years for Doctorate Students (depending on research grant duration).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Scholarship Type: Research Assistantship
Host Institution(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Scholarship Worth: Monthly stipend
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & Doctorate Students
Nationality: International Students
Details | UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship
Research Assistantships are granted to Graduate Students to work on research projects under the supervision of faculty members. To be eligible for a Research Assistantship, a candidate must first apply to and be accepted in a Master or Doctorate program at UAEU. For details on the admission, requirements of graduate programs and for applying [click here].
- Up to 2 years for Master Students (depending on research grant duration).
- Up to 4 years for Doctorate Students (depending on research grant duration)
To be eligible for UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship, applicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have an offer to study at the University
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- You need to be an active graduate student at UAEU.
- You need to have Good Academic Standing (GPA 3.0/4.0).
- Have no other financial sponsorship.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship are expected to Complete the “Application Form” and submit (i.e. scan and email) it directly to the principal investigator of the grant of your interest.
Application Deadline: Not Specified