Unlock your academic potential with the International Programs Office Scholarships offered by the University of Houston Victoria for the academic year 2023-2024.
The program aims to support overseas aspirants who want to complete an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Founded in 1971, UHV has an enrollment of over 4,300 students. The University of Houston–Victoria is a public university in Victoria, Texas. It is part of the University of Houston System. Its campus spans 20 acres (8.1 ha) in Victoria with a satellite location at UHV Katy.
Why study at the University of Houston Victoria? They promote student leadership, collegiality, and good citizenship. They support the academic mission of UHV and ensure students get the support necessary to be successful at UHV and in the community. They contribute to a healthy, safe, and productive academic environment and are responsive to the needs of our diverse student body.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Houston Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Admitted student at UHV
- Students must be F-1/J-1 international students before the start of the awarding semester.
- Students must be registered as undergraduate or graduate international students at UHV.
- J-1 Self-paying and Sponsored students are eligible to receive the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants are advised to enrol in the undergraduate and graduate degree programmes at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Email copies of all official transcripts to Admissions or mail them to University of Houston-Victoria 3007 N. Ben Wilson St. Victoria, TX 77901 Attn: Admissions & Student Recruitment and proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Language Requirement: All students attending the University of Houston-Victoria must be proficient in the use of English. Regardless of immigration status, students whose educational instruction has not been in the English language and/or whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency.
The University of Houston Victoria will provide the educational fund for applicants in the USA.