University of Auckland International Business masters programmes in New Zealand, 2022
Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Auckland is providing International Business Masters Scholarships. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2022/2023.AdvertisementThe Award encourages international students who wish to commence the master‡s coursework at the University of Auckland Business School.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in New Zealand.
As the largest university in New Zealand, Auckland was established in 1883 and it is also known as the highest-ranked university in the country. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
Why study at the University of Auckland? The university offers multiple financial aid opportunities nationally and globally to support education in New Zealand. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 18 January 2022 (April intake) 1 June 2022 (September intake)
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to $32,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, or Master of Professional Accounting.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each quarter of study.
- Must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time study in a Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing or Master of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Master’s Degree programme at the University of Auckland. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit as assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying programme and a written statement highlighting the applicant‡s potential to succeed in business studies at the University of Auckland.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Auckland will provide scholarship of up to $32,000 towards international student tuition fees for a master‡s programme at the University of Auckland Business School.