University of Cincinnati International Scholarships in USA
To ensure that the financial burden of undertaking their graduate studies in the USA does not discourage bright students, the University of Cincinnati has come up with the International Scholarships program for the academic year 2022-2023.
The award is open for outstanding students from all over the world and also has the motive of supporting them in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for applicants in the USA.
The University of Cincinnati was founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College. It is a public research university dedicated to undergraduate, graduate, and professional education, experiential learning, and research.
Why study at the University of Cincinnati? It is one of the top public institutions in the United States, with a significant educational influence. Students at the University of Cincinnati benefit from both academic achievement and practical experience. UC is a world-class public urban research university dedicated to quality and diversity in its students, faculty, staff, and activities.Application Deadline: Applications are open for Summer Semester 2022 and close on March 1, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Cincinnati
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Awards:$8,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The opportunity is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: An overseas applicant will be considered for the grant on the bases of the following requirements-
- Students whose entire high school was completed outside the U.S.
- Students entering UC directly from a university outside of the U.S.
- Students entering UC through Conditional Admission
- Foreign nationals who have completed (or are completing) an Associate’s degree from an accredited university or community college in the U.S. or outside of the U.S.
- Foreign national transfer students who have earned at least 24 semester hours of university-level course credit at a university outside of the U.S.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants can apply to UC through its official portal or through the Common Application Students who are offered admission at UC will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Letter o recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained an ACT score of 23 or SAT score of 1130.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- ELS – 112
- Duolingo PET
The educational award is renewable for up to the duration of an undergraduate course with an average amount of $8,000 per academic year. Adding up to $32,000 over four academic years! For students applying to the regional campuses, the average scholarship is $1,500 per academic year, adding up to $3,000 over two academic years.