University of Exeter Business School MRes and PhD Scholarships 2023
Applications are invited from suitable qualified applicants for the Exeter Business School MRes and PhD Scholarships in Economics with generous funding scheme to support the most outstanding students who wish to complete a PhD.
The University of Exeter Business School trains world-class researchers who will shape how the most important societal issues are understood and handled. The scholarship also offers funding to support student’s research, development and conference attendance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
University of Exeter Business School MRes and PhD Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Exeter Business School MRes and PhD Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a national from the following ethnicity: Black African, Black Caribbean, Black Other, Mixed – White and Black Caribbean, Mixed – White and Black African, other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Must be an applicant for full-time study at MRes-PhD level.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant degrees from recognized institutions of higher learning.
- Full tuition fees at UK fee rate
- Remuneration for 180 hours teaching: circa £3238.20 (2022/23 rate, subject to tax & National Insurance).
- Annual stipend: £18551.40 (2022/23 rate)
- Support for research, development and conference attendance.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Exeter Business School MRes and PhD Scholarships 2023 are to complete an online application and provide the following documents:
- An essay of no more than 750 words maximum explaining (1) why you are applying for the scholarship, (2) why you are a suitable recipient of the scholarship and (3) your expectations for the MRes + PhD in your chosen pathway.
- A CV of no more than 2 pages.
- The official transcript or certified copy of university grades from all past degrees.
- Two academic reference letters (one must be from your most recent institution).
- If relevant, valid, original Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Cambridge score report (if required).
- Reference letters
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023