University of Konstanz Deutschlandstipendium Scholarships for International Students in Germany
The University of Konstanz is inviting international degree-seeking students to apply for the Deutschlandstipendium scholarships and win a chance to pursue their education in Germany. The scholarships will be awarded to students applying for study in 2023-2024.
This amazing scholarship will be awarded to approximately 25 students or more/less international students who are enrolled and admitted in an undergraduate or graduate-level degree programme at the University of Konstanz. The scholarship award consists of EUR 300 per month disbursed for up to 2 semesters of study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in Germany.
The University of Konstanz is a university founded in 1966 in the city of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. The university was started with a mission of helping empower society to enlighten itself and advance principle of independence in research and teaching. It is presently ranked 558th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Konstanz? The University of Konstanz is a reform university that is known for its top-level research, excellence in teaching and study, and internationality. What makes it so renowned is its medium-sized campus university and flat hierarchies and structures within the university that enable flexibility interdisciplinary cooperation between the administration and the students. Application Deadline: The application for this opportunity will last until 31st October 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Konstanz
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: EUR 300
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree courses available at the University of Konstanz can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate measurable academic (or school) accomplishments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications by students must be submitted through the university portal. Interested students can start their scholarship application here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A valid passport or form of identification (valid for the entire stay in Germany)
- Passport photos for ID cards and documents
- Proof of health insurance in German or English
- Certified copies of your academic degrees in German or English translation
- Birth certificate and certificate of marriage, in German or an English translation.
- Copies and certified translations of their childrens’ birth certificates (if required and applicable, including an apostille or form of legalization)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the course they wish to pursue at the University of Konstanz.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have B2 level proficiency of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. They must submit a test accepted by the university.
The University of Konstanz will provide the scholarship winners a sum of EUR 300 per month for two semesters of their undergraduate or graduate studies.