Looking for a great learning experience at the University of Oxford and you have no funds to support your education? Then apply for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 which will cover your course fees and a grant towards living costs at University of Oxford.
The scholarships have been established to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study as a result of financial constraint. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Course fees and grant towards living costs
Nationality: International students
Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for this scholarship at Oxford University:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be registered for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford for the 2023 academic session.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into Oxford University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must note that the scholarship is highly competitive and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered scholarship.
- Subject Eligibility: Humanities, Social Science, Mathematical Science, Physical Science, Life and Medical Sciences.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 must register for an undergraduate course through UCAS before the application deadline and be successful in gaining a place.
Interested applicants can then proceed to complete the scholarship application form online when the form is out.
Application Deadline: 9 February 2023