University of Waterloo Mathematics Scholarships *for International Students
University of Waterloo Mathematics Scholarships: The University of Waterloo, Canada invites application from suitably qualified candidates for their Mathematics Scholarship Program targeted at international students. The scholarship program, just like other scholarships, is to further boost students interest in mathematical science is aimed at prospective students of the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Waterloo
Scholarship Type: full scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for Undergraduate students
Slots: Available scholarship positions have not been stated
Scholarship Worth: Scholarships are valued between $12,000 and $25,000
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available to international students
English Language Requirement: Not stated
University of Waterloo Math Scholarships | General Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Mathematics Scholarships should meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission for the academic year 2018-2019
How-to-Apply: All applications should be completed online via online application link provided. Hard copies of all necessary documents should be submitted to the International Student Office.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org ONE attachment containing your entire application and all supporting documents. Please avoid sending separate files. This could result in an incomplete file being considered.
Your application package will include, in the following order :
- complete and signed application
- official high school transcript [if attended more than one school please include all]
- reference letter #1 – Math or Computer Studies teacher
- reference letter #2 – Principal or designate
- copies of all relevant award certificates (originals cannot be sent back to you)
Application Deadline: Feb (Annually)